1983 - Wrong Number
-
*Finally... the kind of story eveyone likes... a short one... in fact, from
what I heard... a tiny, little one...*
*1983 – Wrong Number*
*“*Larry? I’ve g...
16 years ago
The life and times of some cousins and families in the 60's,hangin' out at their grandmothers house on old highway 27,just north of clare,mi.
3 comments:
Well then, it's time to liberate ourselves from any stinkin thinkin and create something positive. I am grateful for all I have learned in the past year and looking forward to the new year. I'm also grateful for my cuz creating this blog to expand my look at some of the treasures of the past. Right now will be the past someday as well, so let's all make it a good year. Live each day with joy and find the things, even little ones, that make life worthwhile. I was always re-inventing myself as a kid, we all were, so why stop now? Hey I'm also grateful I have family members with a marvelious sense of humor!! Jackasses!
hahahaha,i'll cop to the marvelous sense of humor...and to being a jackass.just not sure what applies more...
Definately a jackass. Hey, one time I had to Jack my ass...I had hemoroids and couldn't sit directly on the toilet seat, so.........I jacked my ass up higher and screamed as I pooped. The neighbors thought someone was giving birth.........
Post a Comment