![]() |
| From sh_letters#1 |
so , here is letter # 1...or more precisely this the envelope
for letter # 1.we were living in north canton ohio , aka
middlebranch . i was twelve and a half years old . i was
writing to my bestest buddy in the world...and i was such a
dork .
click on the picture and it will enlarge . click the link
below and it will take you to the album , where the letter
can be read...
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/nDP_jiSSFn_rQiD_OmfBGA?feat=directlink
and also you can click the little link right under the pic ,
the one that says sh_letters#1







8 comments:
Hahahahahaha!! Good stuff! Nice save Tom. Steve, what's it like looking at those? And you owe me a nickel change for one of them flies you sold me you bastard!
uh,do you have a receipt? honestly it's a real trip reading these.the whole series lets me relive that part of my life in a way i can't really describe.and it was a great save by tom...
then again,these are not lost sonnents from will shakespear.like i said i was a dork...
All aboard the self deprecating Karma train....actually we thought you were pretty cool. I like the drawings. Seems like you were always up to something, creative little fellow weren't you?
Steve was about the fastest reader I ever met when we were kids. He could kill off a comic book in five minutes. Maybe he was just looking at the drawings......what is a dork really? We are all dorks to some alien out there somewhere.
Oh my God, I just thought of this! I hope they didn't put videos of the Three Stooges on one of those time capsules they shot into space!....Of course if they shot the real thing into Space it wouldn't have worked, Curly would have screwed it up.
I have no idea what this has to do with these letters, uh..........yes it was a nice save, and I have no idea why I saved them except sentimentality, and perhaps a free beer.......
hey,there is nothing wrong with being self deprecating.it helps keep the hat size down...
Keeps the what size down? Well, I think the letters are pretty cool, and I really thought you were are great cousin then..notsomuch now,but back then, hahaha. I remember you guys writing back and forth. And Cyndi and I, and Tom would show me your letters and I'd show him what she wrote. It's a great archive look into the past,besides pics. Just think of all the stuff you had going on besides what was in the letters too. Too bad no dvd camaras or phone cams back then. Hey Tom you may as well send 3 stooges movies to aliens...maybe they'd think we're more intelligent than we really are!
Post a Comment