![]() |
| From sh_letters#16 |
still (does it ever end?) full of myself in this edition. it's late
feb.,1968 . we have been in our "permenant" housing for over a month .
it was a four story , four stairwell building .one of dozens , on
both sides of the street .populated of course with thousands of
military dependants , most of which were kids, heh heh heh. which of
course meant much potential for mischief . but i won't be going into
that ,at this time . we are apparently going on a short trip ,i think
it was a tour of the castles along the rhein river . at some point
that spring we toured heidleburg castle , it may have been on this
trip...on a final note , i love the black ink in this letter .







4 comments:
a big surprise in the next letter? that must have been the one where the fake snake popped out when I opened it.
Can I borrow $1.62? I don't have that much $ after taxes. Interesting pic. Weird, I was actually learning German in elementary school from our teacher (Tom knows her) Mrs. Shuster, at around that same time. I actually like the black ink too, can read it better. And I still remember that bullfighting silk that your mom gave to my mom. From Spain.
sure,i got it stashed in my sock drawer...
hahaha..always look in Dad's sock drawer for money in coins.
I remember that spain silk bullfighter thing now. Dan, you have a good memory, I have not thought of that thing in years.
Post a Comment