The life and times of some cousins and families in the 60's,hangin' out at their grandmothers house on old highway 27,just north of clare,mi.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
just for fun...
don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page , and
turn off the music player...enjoy
3 comments:
Daniel Boone
said...
Just when I thought you were asleep at the wheel you surprise me, hahaha. Great song, and I might ad hubba hubba! Sometimes I here Van Halen lead going through my head on that though,ibib.
1983 - Wrong Number
-
*Finally... the kind of story eveyone likes... a short one... in fact, from
what I heard... a tiny, little one...*
*1983 – Wrong Number*
*“*Larry? I’ve g...
3 comments:
Just when I thought you were asleep at the wheel you surprise me, hahaha. Great song, and I might ad hubba hubba! Sometimes I here Van Halen lead going through my head on that though,ibib.
was a man, yes a big man.....but the bear was bigger, oh never mind...
in true English James Bond punnery: "that was very a-peeling."
Post a Comment