Tuesday, May 6, 2014


a very happy 90th birthday to aunt theo , 

 who is pretty much one of the last living links to our

past . mr.t said he was hoping to go visit with her today ,

and hopefully he can write something about that visit .






a bit of a different birthday for the fender stratocaster ,

60 years old today . one of the local morning news

shows has been doing live remotes from the fender

factory , which is based in corona ca

2 comments:

Dan said...

Yes. happy B day to aunt Theo. Can't believe she's 90. I'll give her a call. How do people live till 90 with no health issues, wow!

Tom said...

I see a lot of 90 year old or thereabouts in my current business, but none of them are in as good a shape and mental shape as Theo. I am sure there are others out there but Theo takes the birthday cake today. It's just strange how things work out genetically. Her sisters and brother did not even make it to 70. I feel bad her son Pat did not live longer as well.