does anyone have any idea at all why dan
is hanging out over there ? it almost looks
as if he's mad ( just kidding ,dan ). it looks like
cyndi is ruining my muscle shot . i wonder why
she's not out twirling her baton in that shot ?
and tom is almost smiling...must have had a
beatles song running though his head !







4 comments:
That's right, and I'm still mad....you gotta problem with that?
Hahaha. Nice photo though. I remember visiting in Ohio. There's alot more shots of us 4 than I realized!
I never could follow directions...
i was going to say something along the lines of what you wrote me in the email,but i decided against that.i think i'll start a new feature,call it "sunday funnies".then all i have to do is think up clever and funny captions...
Yes, "sunday funnies" heaven knows you wouldn't be any good at funny captions for cripes sake. How about getting some actual movie shorts in here. The 8mm ones. Scuse me I have to take a call from Speilberg....
Post a Comment