
to the wonderful , witty, bright and vivacious longtime
better half of big D's i wish a very happy birthday. wherever
she is when she reads this , it is my hope that she is having the best
possible day that she can . happy birthday , girl...
The life and times of some cousins and families in the 60's,hangin' out at their grandmothers house on old highway 27,just north of clare,mi.
4 comments:
Thank you for the Birthday wishes. Thank you for making me a honory member of your gang. I can relate to your blog since I have known the family since 1977. That includes Dan's parents, Aunt Theo & JoAnn and Grandmother Allen, Dorothy & Olive. So keep up the great work with this blog.
well tammy you are most certainly welcome,on all counts.and thank you for your kind words. you're the only person in the world i would consider making an honorary gangmember.i'm really pleased that you like and enjoy the blog.it's a labor of love and it makes me happy that you like it.
I remember spending time at the "Green House". Dan and I would visit Grandma and being there on Holidays. Sleeping on the couch when we would stay the night. Also, enjoyed visits with your mom, JoAnn. Again I enjoy the blog because I really like looking at the photos when you all were so little. Eveyone is so cute. Those days sure must have been fun.
we had a blast back then...and we had no idea how good we had it back then.it's one of the fun things about doing this,getting to remember all the good stuff about our youth..i've been allowing "real life " to interfer with my efforts working on this,can't be helped at present.but soon i hope to be able to spend more time on it,'cos the sixties were so much fun...
Post a Comment