Monday, April 14, 2008

dad...



i guess we never do stop missing our parents,do we? love you , dad...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro. No, apparantly we never stop. I love you too Dad!

Anonymous said...

Never saw some of those pics of your dad before. Glad you put em up. Looks like Cindy and Dad Ben had something going on the grill in one of those older shots, ummm!

steve said...

got some more,just didn't have them on my hard drive to use.don't remember what they were cooking(had to be hambugers or hot dogs)but that was our house in alliance ohio,same one thats in some pics with you and your brother.

Anonymous said...

Hey,Steve & Cyndi - those were good days. They really were.

Anonymous said...

Tammy and I were looking at the photos of your dad tonight. I was just curious if anyone knows when the later ones were taken? Again I'm glad you put those up.

steve said...

cyndi could tell you for sure,but the later ones(last several) are post '2002,til about '2006.the one of him hugging his sister phyliss is '70's vintage,as he was still smoking.about a twenty year jump till the one of him and his two brothers ,and sister...glad you like those,it's fun for me.i always get a kick out of reviewing pictures,no matter the occasion.

Anonymous said...

It's good to remember. Just remembering the good times is enough to uplift. I understand how it is missing our parents. I sure miss mine now. I am glad I knew your dad and mom growing up. I mean that. God bless them.

steve said...

not to sound trite,but ditto on that...

Anonymous said...

The last pics were taken Christmas 2005. Savanna, Nick and I went Thanksgiving 2006 which turned out to be the last trip but I haven't given Steve any of those pics.

steve said...

thanx sis...if you had sent me those i would have included them.matter of fact,if you send them to me i can add them in ...