it's a good one of the allen sisters , and i had been
looking for it for quite a while . i have posted all
the other pics that were taken in this series but
this one . so i take great pleasure in putting this
on the blog so we can all enjoy it...
The life and times of some cousins and families in the 60's,hangin' out at their grandmothers house on old highway 27,just north of clare,mi.
4 comments:
hey,can either of you michiganders tell me where all those pics were taken?
Photos were taken in the back yard of our house at 3614 Ridgefield Rd. , Lansing, MI. As a matter of fact, I think I took this photo. Notice the large pine trees? Whennyou left for CA in 1969 they were only chest high at best, We had planted them around 1967.
thats what i thought but wasn't sure.
Your uncle Paul used to get a big latter and even decorate those trees in the back yard with lights around Christmas time. First we thought it was overkill, but then after looking at it, it was awesome. I remember when we planted those pines, you could jump over them. It is good to see some of these pics again, especially with all the sisters together. This could be the last one with all of them together, am I right? I think so.
Post a Comment