start at frankfurt , germany and go clockwise. the trip took place
from july-august . we hit some cool places , and in retrospect it was
one of the better vacations we took as a family .
at that time , being 14 ,the last thing i really wanted to do was go on a
two week car trip with the folks . 'specially since i had by that time developed
6-7 cigarette a day habit .oh well...i made do.
over the next while i will be posting tidbits from the trip , at least as much as
cyndi and i can piece together . i have a lot of photos i can post also , once i
get them all in the same place . they should be good for some inspiration...
(double click or right click on the map for a larger version)







3 comments:
Hi gang! Interesting! I remember your mom giving my mom a big huge silk you could hang on the wall, (and she did in the basement family room there on Ridgefield,) from Spain, had a bullfighter on it, pretty cool, brilliant colors etc. Looking forward to pics of your trip. And at the time I remember Cyndi & I writing letters to each other a little, like you and Tom did.
Mr. T. says - Looks like a good trip to me. Good thing you took it while you were there! Must have been exciting! I vaguely remember that bullfighter thing but cannot picture it in my head. shows you how old I am getting. i do remember the German Mug that played music which sat on our fireplace mantle for probably 25 years. when did Steve take up smoking? in Ohio?
yeah,picked up the habit in ohio.and i'm pretty sure we sent your mom some hummel figures also...
Post a Comment