a very happy birthday to our youngest gang member,
dan . this is a nice shot of him and i , taken in our front
yard out here in socal . we were both younger , much
much younger . and while i have filled out a whole bunch
i'm glad to report that dan still looks the same . minus the
full beard . hope you are having/did have a great day...







10 comments:
Thanks. Yes, wow, look at that, I don't look much different do I? Hahaha. You and yer left handed compliments...unheard of I say. Pretty uneventful day here, which is the way I like it.
That is about the best photo of you two young dudes I have ever seen. now if you can superimpose Cyndi and I into it on our best day, it'll make the Mod Squad complete..........That must have been taken around 1979 or 80.
Neither one of us remember....which is why we enjoyed it so much.
Actually it was June 1981 I believe. Next time I came out was with Tammy in '83, but I believe this pic is '81.
Steve had just given me a piggy back ride to the mailbox and back.
yeah,it was. when you two came out here i had a beard,didn't i?
Yes. Like that other pic I scanned must've been 83. You know the one. You had a beard then.
yeppers,you are correct.
I have a pic of me standing on the beach but my hair is longer, this was the same trip. I remember you or someone directing me on where I could get a hair cut (????) how ironic. I guess I wanted to at least have it trimmed a little before going to that martial arts camp in Aspen,Co. which was where I was headed next. I think then, that this pic was taken sometime the day before, or the day when I was going to leave SD for Co. Details details! I just like dicussing my hair days of yesteryear that's all, ibibib. I really enjoyed that trip to SD and seeing you and everyone though.
Hair today, gone tomorrow!
Post a Comment