love you and miss you mom...
1983 - Wrong Number
-
*Finally... the kind of story eveyone likes... a short one... in fact, from
what I heard... a tiny, little one...*
*1983 – Wrong Number*
*“*Larry? I’ve g...
16 years ago






2 comments:
Nice tribute Steve. I can't recall seeing the one photo of her when she was a child, at least I think it's the first time I've seen it. Almost 25 years since Gramma passed also. Been thinking about that too.
We all miss her. We miss everybody and the different world we used to live in as kids. that's why we have this tribute blog/website. Margaret Allen Nov. 21 and Vane Mickle Nov. 22, coming up, 25 years ago. Doesn't seem that long. We don't even like to think about losing our parents here in MI....it's like I wish they were here all the time.
On the lighter side, I love the photo of Aunt Joann on her horse, kicking up. Yahoo, ride 'em cowboy! Uh, cowgirl...
Post a Comment