Friday, January 17, 2014

with the passing yesterday of russel johnson...




that leaves us with a variation of the eternal
question...who's next ? ginger , or maryann ?






6 comments:

Tom said...

Ginger. she's older. At least Mary Ann bothered to get a good facelift.

Actually, I remember a couple of funny lines Russell Johnson had from the show:

in a dream sequenece as an old man, he kisses Mary Ann promising he will turn into a handsome prince. Didn't happen, and he says "Well girlie, you shouldn't believe everything you hear, hahaha." Or the time he and Skipper were getting even with Gilligan for making them all take allergy shots when they didn't have to. He had a large needle and syringe on a table. Gilligan backed into it and got shot in the butt. Professor says "Well, Gilligan, it doesn't matter where you get the shot." And of course, frustrating Ginger all the time when she tries to kiss him with some motive in mind and he always said something like "Science has proven that this exchange of bodily fluids, with all their bacteria and germs, is very unhealthy, could lead to gingivitis and other serious oral diseases."

steve said...

agreed...

Tom said...

Tina got a lip job, hahahah. She needs to cover up the cleavage. It's over girl, you're like 80 years old.

This was a Gilligan episode where they had all aged in a dream sequence or something. I really wish they would do a Gilligan's island movie with appropriate actors and "family" writing. That's what made it work, sex was present but only on a comical surface/failure, which was the anti-logic of Gilligan that made it funny.

Big D said...

Okay,my dream sequence would just involve Marianne and Ginger, when younger. Nothing wrong with the cleavage. Anyway on a completely different subject I heard Pete Seeger just passed at 94. And I wanted to mention this would've been aunt Joann's birthday. Of course still love and miss you aunt Joann.

Big D said...

I would've liked to have had Ginger-vitis. But MaryAnn was choice and had pot too. Can you imagine sitting around getting stoned with Maryann and Gilligan?

Big D said...

I would've liked to have had Ginger-vitis. But MaryAnn was choice and had pot too. Can you imagine sitting around getting stoned with Maryann and Gilligan?