The life and times of some cousins and families in the 60's,hangin' out at their grandmothers house on old highway 27,just north of clare,mi.
Friday, February 7, 2014
Feb 7 1964 Beatles land in New York, Feb 9 Sunday they perform on Ed Sullivan Show. Nothing was the same after that for any of us. I went into music for life after that.
It 50 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They had a Ticket to Ride and landed in the USA:
If you can superimpose wigs or washcloths on the heads of Dan, Tom and Steve photos, with Cyndi on Drums, or go-go dancing on top of a round, steel upside down wash tub.....you will get a true picture of what it was like, lol
1983 - Wrong Number
-
*Finally... the kind of story eveyone likes... a short one... in fact, from
what I heard... a tiny, little one...*
*1983 – Wrong Number*
*“*Larry? I’ve g...
3 comments:
very good! i knew you could still do it hahahahahah i was going to put up something on sunday,prolly still will...
If you can superimpose wigs or washcloths on the heads of Dan, Tom and Steve photos, with Cyndi on Drums, or go-go dancing on top of a round, steel upside down wash tub.....you will get a true picture of what it was like, lol
I KNOW I did NOT write that last comment at 3:48 A>M> What gives here?
Post a Comment