my dad, the sporty dressed gentleman,would have been 38 years old. my little
sister cyndi, the pretty in pink gal, was going on 11 yrs.and i can hardly wait
to dig up some pics of her as a baton twirler. she was sooo cute... and wasn't
my dad a handsome fellow? i blame him for my own good looks. i love you
both, and i miss you, dad.







5 comments:
this is one of my favorite pics of me and my dad. doesn't he look like elvis? i always thought so. and i wondered a few years back where my liking for giraffes had come from. must be the giraffe cake that i won that day at the cake walk! love and miss you very much daddy.
it's a great picture of you and dad.and thats a giraffe? hahahaha,i couldn't tell,thought it was some demented bunny.and you know i remember that day pretty well,but didn't remember about the cake walk...
What a great pic. That's exactly how I remember both you and your dad when I was just a kid. And yes he is handsome and looks like Elvis. Let's see those baton twirling shots, haha. Really, Steve and Cyndi, I have to admit your comments brought up some emotion in me, I have been thinking about you and your dad all summer. God bless your dad, my uncle Ben.
Ooh! please find some baton twirling ones. my kids would absolutely love it!
i'll look around and see what i can find...
Post a Comment