for most of the gang , 2008 hasn't been a great year. frankly, most of it has sucked for all of us , and
yet we still keep our heads up as we soldier on . a bullhead attitude and a good sense of humor
comes pretty naturally to us . i can see the"'allen" in us all . i like to think thats one of the main
reasons why we can keep a sense of humor even as life is sneaking up behind us with a paper bag
ready to pop ... or a flaming bag of poop on the front porch . i guess what i'm trying to say is that we
should be thankfull that we're freekin irish , for those who came before and passed on some tremendous
coping skills .
besides,it's a lot of fun being irish , more fun than say, being from france ...
1983 - Wrong Number
-
*Finally... the kind of story eveyone likes... a short one... in fact, from
what I heard... a tiny, little one...*
*1983 – Wrong Number*
*“*Larry? I’ve g...
16 years ago






7 comments:
Irish, hell all this time I thought I was african lithuanian! Even that's better than French, hahaha! But your comments are so true! Here here! Interesting event in Dover I see. Thanks for the info.
from Mr. T. - yes I wanted to go to that with the kids up in Dover but it's just too much of a drive and needless to say, the cost of gas. since I was alreadyv there in July (Dan too) I guess once a year is all i can manage right now.
Yes we've all had a suck year so far, and what you say about the ancesters is true. wthout inheriting the stubborness and Irish dark humor (even at funerals we always have a comment, don't we? the Irish are best at funerals in a drunken state. but enough about New Jersey). If we had been from France we'd have all been Coneheads, and Allen's cannot have any of that now can we?
So, being an Allen and Irish is what has kept me going thru all this crap!! I knew it had to be something. Thank God and Amen!
thats a fact.how else could we do it?
Mr. T says: Cyndi! My special awesome cousin! Welcome to the Old 27 party, girl! We love you and still think of you as Irish and stubborn and crazy as the rest of us! Remember, it was us four together, and still is in spirit! Just draw strength from each other. Can you imagine what we would be like if we had all lived near each other all this time? Oh my God! hahahaha..........
How about I throw a pie in Tom's face the next time I see him, would that keep ya laughing? Ok now i've targeted myself...
a pie?bwahahahahahaha i'm sure that would do the trick...
Post a Comment